Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

The World Tech Podcast

Those of you who know me from last semester might remember my many references to PRI's the World, and The World Tech Podcast. The Tech podcast is hosted by Clark Boyd, and is a compilation of tech stories from the PRI's the World podcast and radio show. The podcast gives excellent insight in to how technology is impacting world events, and is being impacted by world events. I really appreciate the scope of this podcast, how they cover such a broad range of topics. In addition, they can take the time to cover these stories in amazing detail. You can find the website here. You can listen to the January 15th show with some great stories on the technology aspects of relief efforts in Haiti, and two interesting viewpoints on the Google-China situation.

1 comment:

  1. hey I am new to podcasts and love twit. I will check out this one too.

    ReplyDelete